Final Fantasy Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Captain, Storm in Dissidia 3!

2 posters

Go down

Knight Captain, Storm in Dissidia 3! Empty Knight Captain, Storm in Dissidia 3!

Post by Knight Captain, Storm Tue May 15, 2012 12:02 am

Knight Captain, Storm in Dissidia 3! Dissid10
Storm is a playable character in the next Dissidia! LightningStorm fans rejoice!

Storm can attack with basic attacks that will resemble Lightning's but also has the ability to teleport behind the enemy then push the square attack for a combo that leads into Storm's devastating Arte attacks. He can also paradigm shift like Lighting but he only has two paradigms. Basic Stance and Arte Stance. When he is in Arte Stance he gains the ability to cast devastating combinations of magic attacks as well as chain them together to keep the attacks going, much Like Prishe's combat style.

ALL of Storm's HP attacks are more powerful Artes. Some are Storm Artes and some are Farron Artes. Storm can combine his power with Lightning's and use powerful attacks.

His EX mode unleashes his powers of Chaos and a purple flame surrounds him as he bends chaos to his will. He can then push Right trigger and the HP attack button to unleash his special Infinity Blade powers that grant him the powers of a god, making him near unstoppable at the cost of his HP. He then can also unleash his EX Burst which is Infinity Farron Blade, where he and Lightning both mount Odin and he dual wields Lightnings Fury's and Lightning uses Odin's Blade. He then jumps into the air and impales his opponent after staggering and landing multiple successful attacks on his opponent.

Storm has three exclusive weapons as well as two exclusive armors of each type.

As well as the addition of Storm, there will also be Online Multiplayer, a new feature never before featured in Dissidia!

There will also be 4 player battles now where you can have Free for all fights or two versus two battles!

Dissidia 3 is coming to Xbox 360 and PS3 in June 20th, 2012

(This is a joke article none of it is true but I would LOVE to see Storm in Dissidia, he would kick ass!)
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Characters Taken
Characters:

http://www.wix.com/lorddarkfrog/lightning

Back to top Go down

Knight Captain, Storm in Dissidia 3! Empty Re: Knight Captain, Storm in Dissidia 3!

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Tue May 15, 2012 12:18 am

I need to find my Dissidia Quotes and put them on here. It's what Kyle and Alena say to their opponents when they're being played against.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Knight Captain, Storm in Dissidia 3! Empty Re: Knight Captain, Storm in Dissidia 3!

Post by Knight Captain, Storm Tue May 15, 2012 12:20 am

Oh yeah? you could if you wanted. You can tell I put a lot of thought into this lol. Making this only makes me want Storm in Dissidia even more.
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Tue May 15, 2012 12:31 am

I would love to fight with Storm sounds badass just like my main fighter, which is Lightning. People hate when I use her because I dominate. If I find my Dissidia quotes I'll put them up.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Captain, Storm Tue May 15, 2012 12:37 am

K cool, and I use Lightning as my main, I've got BOTH of her ultimate weapons and got her the best armor, as well as crazy stats. Sephiroth follows up as my second back up ultimate character. Storm would just be kickass to play as or fight in Dissidia.
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Tue May 15, 2012 12:56 am

This is my Dissidia line up; Lightning, Cloud, Squall, Zidane, Sephiroth, Jecht, and Warrior of Light. If I play as any of these characters there's not a snowball's chance in hell you're winning. I have them maxed out and equipped with the strongets equipment in the game.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Captain, Storm Tue May 15, 2012 12:59 am

LOL same here with Lightning and Sephiroth. I also have a few characters with lai strike... good luck beating that level one if you're maxed.
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down