Final Fantasy Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language) - Page 9 Empty Re: Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

Post by Natsume Yumiko Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:00 pm

He's right you know my little lotus blossom... said a voice that made Natsume look up quickly to see a shadowy visage of her father and mother as well as a young man she'd been fond of growing up.
You freed us from them when we had abandoned you to them...for that we are grateful. We are sorry that we put you through the torment you must have endured...go in peace Natsume dear...and show those monsters that they were right to fear us... they said before vanishing smiles on their faces.

Natsume smiled still crying though now she felt better. "Arigato father...and sayonara..." she said.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Location : Travels from place to place out of habit from her past occupation...

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language) - Page 9 Empty Re: Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:26 am

"Huh? Who are you talking to?" Kyle asked as he looked around.

He couldn't see anyone else but him and Natsume.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Natsume dried her eyes. "Just my family. I guess their spirits only wanted to talk to me." she said smiling. "Now let's move on I've held us up too long." she added.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:57 pm

"Yeah...sure" Kyle said looking confused.

He stood up and took out his device which displayed his map. He looked at it. They were still a good ways from the center villiage.

"We still have a ways to go and its already the afternoon" Kyle said.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 pm

"Then what are we waiting for." Natsume said sounding more cheerful than usual. She had forgiven her family and was ready to move on with her life. She'd still take the Fal'cie out without mercy but she wasn't going to mope around anymore.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 pm

"First she's sad and depressed and now she's cheerful and happy, what is with this girl?" Kyle asked himself.

He followed Natsume, amazed at how her mood often changed.

"Right" Kyle said.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:57 pm

"The main route should be this way." Natsume said leading the way. It may be scorched and damaged but it was still familiar to her. It brought back fun memories of her and her friend Yoshi playing hide and seek out here.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:53 am

"Lead the way ole moody one" Kyle teased as he walked ahead of Natsume.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:29 am

"You do realize I could get you lost here and completely vanish so I'd watch the wisecracks. But I'll let it slip this once since you're so darn cute." Natsume said before leading the way.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:07 am

"Me get lost, I don't need a jet to get back and forth, I can teleport. I only did it for your sake" Kyle teased again.

Kyle then then vanished into thin air leaving Natsume alone.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:36 pm

"And I don't need to teleport to disappear." Natsume said. She continued to make her way to the destination. She saw teleportation as a crutch more than anything else. 'Walking is always better.' she thought to herself.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Kyle teleported behind her.

"BOO" he shouted.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:07 am

Natsume jumped turning on a dime but then tripped and found herself kissing Kyle. Her cheeks went bright red as she pulled away.

(you should know better than to jump scare a pretty girl.)
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:24 am

(LOL, well this Kyle is different than the one you've RPed with in the past. This is the real Kyle Ravenscroft, a samurai, jokes around, and serious when needed)

"You can't write that one off, that's the second time that's happened" Kyle said as he his faced burned with embarrasment.

Kyle turned around to hide his bright pink cheeks.

"Do you like me or something?" Kyle asked without turning around.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:16 am

"I don't know...it just happened...one minute I'm jumping from you startling me and then..." Natsume didn't finish. She didn't understand why her lips always seemed to make a beeline for kyle's anytime they were close enough to kiss. 'Why does this keep happening?' she thought to herself.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:21 am

"Hmm...seems like it. I'm not exactly trying to rush into a relationship with anyone, not during the state of things. Not saying you're not pretty or anything"

'Did that just come out of my mouth. Abort, abort!'

Kyle turned around laughing sheepishly.

"I mean it would be crazy for us to be attracted to each other and we've only known each other for a day. I hardly know you and you hardly know me" Kyle said looking embarrased.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:29 am

The words that first came from Kyle made Natsume's blush go a deeper shade of red. 'He thinks I'm pretty...well he is very handsome himself...oh jeez calm down natty you're gonna faint if you keep this up.' she thought to herself nodding at the second thing he said.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Suddenly an explosion came from somewhere in the trees. Kyle noticed a mushroom shaped cloud coming from the middle of the forest.

"Screw this, Lucifer!" Kyle said.

Lucifer exploded from his summon gate and crashed in front of Kyle. Kyle jumped onto Lucifer and extended his hand for Natsume.

"If we keep walking then whatever they're doing here will go unpunished" Kyle said.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum