Final Fantasy Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language) - Page 5 Empty Re: Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 am

Natsume smiled as the fireball made its way to her. The aura she'd had before returned though it seemed to form a shape. It looked sinister in its demeanor. She then raised her blade and charged into the flames. Fenrir had landed on his feet and began to charge once more.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Location : Travels from place to place out of habit from her past occupation...

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language) - Page 5 Empty Re: Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:22 am

Cerberus jumped into the air and then slammed the ground causing pillars of earth to raise up. He then swiped at Fenrir knocking him to the ground. The man then charged at Natsume and slammed his blade against hers.

"Give up girl, you can't possibly stop what the Fal'Cie have been planning for a millienia!"
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Natsume just smiled. "Ah men...so impatient...Hien..." she said. Suddenly the sonic boom of her blocked charge fired forth. With his blade clashed against hers he was too close to escape it.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:10 pm

The man noticed something coming his way and instantly threw up a barrier and then jumped away from Natsume as he laughed like a mad man.

"I'm afraid your little magic tricks won't work Natsume, you're dealing with a L'Cie after all"

He suddenly disappeared as Cerberus came charging at Natsume all six eyes focused on her.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:02 pm

(Uh dude Sonic Boom not the kind of thing a person can catch coming. Since you wouldn't know it was coming until it was right on top of you.)
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:11 pm

(I do that sort of thing besides not attacks make direct hits...learn that from watching way too much DBZ)
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:18 pm

(I follow physics and they still stay your barrier doesn't completely protect you and 2 it's not magic it's super human speed I hate when people call something so simple and sicentific mageic...ruins my creativity.)

Natsume just glared at the beast practically challenging it to attack.

(strike 1.)
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:27 pm

"The annoyance I think is what you called him." Natsume said. She then stomped the ground causing several holes she'd cut during the battle from each throwback the Cerberus had done. Fenrir flew out of one as a quick pace as Natsume continued to stand there defiantly.

(which is why he wouldn't be perfectly fine afterwards. Even with the barrier a Sonic Boom would do some damage still. I never said it would hit full on but you'd still suffer some grazing from it.)
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:37 pm

(let's start over and go back to that past where Natsume was prepared to strike him, I'll fix but I can't do it if we continue)
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:38 pm

(no just forget it and let's get this battle over with. I'm tired of it.)
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:39 pm

(Well I kind of deleted my post leading up to your last one already -_-)
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:46 pm

(ugh...just shoot me...)

Natsume was getting fed up with the man's cheap tricks. She slashed up sand toward Cerberus' eyes.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:59 pm

(Don't have a gun, sorry)

Cerberus fell back and started howling in pain.

"Not everyday someone gets close enough to hurt Cerberus"

Suddenly a twister of water explodes from the ocean taking the man by surprise.

"W-What is going on? What the hell is that?"
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:02 pm

"One I don't need to get close. If you remember my strikes can unleash a sonic boom. and two that would be the guy you thought you could kill with a simple stab idiiot." Natsume said as Fenrir lunged at Cerberus' left most throat.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Cerberus howled in pain.

"Fuck this, I'll finish you myself! Cerberus back down!" the man said.

There was a bright red light and Cerberus disappeared leaving Ravanger stuck in the sand. The man drew his sword.

"This is the end!"

The man jumped into the air gathering dark energy and then shot forward slamming the ground sending a massive energy trail. It was speeding directly toward Natsume. Suddenly Ravanger exploded with flames and out shot Lucifer he landed behind Natsume his wings encased around her as the attack slammed into him canceling out the attack with little damage to him. Lucifer roared in anger and his angry eyes targeted the man in the silver mask.

"If you think he's pet can stop me you're sadly mistaken"

Last edited by Kyle Ravenscroft on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:14 pm

"Thanks for the assist even though it wasn't needed. Also if his pet as you call him is here then you do realize what that means fool." Natsume said a smile on her face as Fenrir came over to her Cerberus' blood dripping from its fangs.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Ravanger flew out of the ground and sped behind the man. He quickly turned around to see Kyle catch it. He looked up anger in his eyes.

"I'm sick of you people thinking that destroying something is the only way to rid yourself of something. It makes me sick just looking at you, only coward would hide behind a mask!" Kyle said angrily.

"I killed you, you can't be alive!"

"Well next time make sure you finish the job old man!" Lucifer come forth and grant me you strength!"

Lucifer spread his wings and roared in trimph and flew into Kyle.

"I'm a samurai, last of my kind! I fight to protect my honor and those I care for the most, I won't allow such trash to walk around freely" Kyle said.

Ravanger began to glow with a red light.

"Red Sun Zenith!" Kyle yelled as she swung his blade and sent out and devestating attack. It slammed into the man cracking his mask and shattering it.

He hit the ground and rested on one knee clutching his face.

"This is far from over, when She arrives you and all the worthless scum that inhabit this world will be annihilated just like Japan"

He teleported away leaving Kyle and Natsume on a war torn battlefield. Kyle drop Ravanger and fell to the ground.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Natsume found herself running and catching Kyle as he fell. "You...you're samurai?" she asked her voice shaking a bit. 'what does this mean? and why do I feel like this?' she thought to herself confused by emotions rushing through her.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:43 pm

"I was trained by one so I guess that would make me one" Kyle said.

Kyle stood up using Ravanger for support.

"I would think it was obvious me wielding a katana. It's not just for show" Kyle joked.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 pm

"Sadly I've seen people wielding katanas that aren't of Samurai...." Natsume said her voice different from before more vulnerable. Finding out that Kyle knew the ways of the samurai reminded her of the clans she used to see. It also reminded her of a young boy from a clan. "yoshi..." she said tears in her eyes as the pain of what she'd lost hit her all over again.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:51 pm

"Sorry, I'll explain more when I'm healed up. And on a serious note I am samurai, last one actually" Kyle said.

He placed his hand on Natsume's shoulder and in a instant they were back at I.C.R.S. Kyle collapsed to the ground afterward and fell unconscious.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Natsume picked Kyle up and carried him to the medical center of the base. Wasn't too hard to find as she just had to sense the medical aura that left a trail for her to follow to it.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Knightly Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Gabrielle was in the medical center patching up a members burnt hand.

"Give it three weeks and it'll be healed in no time, so until it does avoid fire and explosions" Gabrielle said.

Gabrielle looked up to Natsume dragging Kyle.

"Kyle! What happened?" Gabrielle asked as she helped Natsume get him into a bed.
Gabrielle Knightly
Gabrielle Knightly
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:08 am

"Someone attacked us and Kyle wasn't one for the subtle approach. He needs medical attention now." Natsume said now worried about Kyle. He now was a link to her past through his training as a Samurai. 'You'd better not die on me or I'll kick your ass...' she thought to herself.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Knightly Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:18 am

Gabrille ripped his shirt open and found a pretty nasty stab wound. She sighed.

"Oh Kyle, always one to rush into a battle. I have to tell you out of everyone in I.C.R.S. Kyle has ended up in this room several times. I think its starting to become a personal record of his" Gabrielle said as she walked over to the medicine cabinet.

She grabbed a vile of green liquid and then walked back over to Kyle and then applied it to his wound. In seconds it began to heal up.

"Kyle has this unqiue ability of accelerated healing, no doubt a side effect of the experiments he was put through. Kyle here is all but immortal. Though it makes me wonder, he's survived more wounds that would kill a normal person" Gabrielle said.

She arched his bed and put an extra pillow under him.

"So, what happened out there?" Gabrielle asked.
Gabrielle Knightly
Gabrielle Knightly
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum