Final Fantasy Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language) Empty Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:30 am

Natsume stood amongst a scarred and bloody battlefield with blood of her enemies staining her skin and her clothes. "Why couldn't you see how you're being used by the Fal'cie...why?" she said as tears formed in her eyes though a storm appeared seemingly out of nowhere to hide the tears and wash the blood off of her and her sword. It did nothing for her soul however which she knew was damned for her sacrifice. She'd been waging war on the Sanctum since she learned to wield a sword though it had taken its toll on her conscience with ever life she took.

'How much innocent blood will buy our freedom? Will it ever be enough for those monsters that claim to be gods?' she thought to herself as she sheathed her Himura blade and wrapped her cloak around her putting the hood up to conceal her bright green hair. Her eyes still glowing from the magic she possessed within but no one would know she had powers just from eye contact. 'Again the Battousaii walks away a mass of bloody bodies in her wake...'
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Location : Travels from place to place out of habit from her past occupation...

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language) Empty Re: Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Natsume reached Nautilus a city where no one really worked and instead played all day. 'If they only knew how cruel the Fal'cie are...like I do...they'd be running away from here.' she thought to herself. She went to the chocobo area and watched the chocobos. They always seemed to bring a smile to her face. One came up to her and sat next to her and began nuzzling her cheek as if it knew her pain.

"You sure are friendly..." she giggled. The owner noticed the two smiling himself. You're the only one who that chocobo seems to actually like usually he's anti social. Guess it had to do with some people that weren't too nice...I think you two make a good match. How about you show him the good in people by taking him when you leave Nautilus he said which got a happy response from the Chocobo. Natsume couldn't say no after a response like that. While she knew that the city was an illusion of peace it did help her unwind after battles. She could let her hood down and it was obvious that guys had a thing for her.

She's had more guys ask her out than she thought she would in her life. But they only last for her stay in Nautilus lest she risk the guy's safety in her war on Sanctum.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language) Empty Re: Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:33 am

A man by the name of Kyle was walking the streets of Natulis enjoying the scenary and the exciting entertainment that was going around. He needed to have a little fun as he worked and fought way too much. But if peace was disrupted he would draw Ravanger and seek out the cause. Kyle walked over to a pretzal stand and bought a pretzal and then sat on a bench and ate it as he watched street performers.

"Look at the people here, walking around without a care in the world. Wish I could go back to that life" Kyle said to himself.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:41 am

Natsume walked by a man who was enjoying a pretzel. She stopped for a moment she decided to take her cloak off placing it in her pack and showing off her curves. 'If only the Sanctum knew the Manslayer they were looking for could slay men with just her looks...' she thought to herself smiling.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:02 am

Kyle tossed his napkin a nearby trash can and stood up. Not noticing the girl standing a few feet away. He started walking and suddenly bumped into her. He was knocked back a couple inches but regained his standing.

"Sorry about that miss" Kyle apologized.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 am

"It's okay I should've been paying...attention..." Natsume said finding herself looking over the man who'd bumped into her. 'Well he's cute...' she thought to herself though she was smacking herself mentally for it.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:57 am

Kyle began walking away. Readjusting his katana on his back. His most prized possession, Ravanger is what it was called. The strongest weapon know to man.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:59 am

"Um excuse me? You look a little alone. Want some company?" Natsume asked she usually wasn't one to start conversation but something felt different. 'Why am I trying to talk to this guy? This isn't like me...' she thought to herself.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:02 am

"Alone?" Kyle asked.

Kyle laughed at the suggestion.

"Nah, I'm not alone. Just patrolling Natulis but I guess it can get boring with no action going on at the moment. Name's Kyle" Kyle introduced.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:04 am

"Natsume. Pleased to meet you handsome oh..." Natsume blushed when she realized she'd said the last part out loud. 'what is wrong with me?' she screamed at herself mentally.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 am

"What?" Kyle asked looking confused.

Kyle looked as two kids ran by both carrying Moogle dolls. He smiled, he remembered the simple life he had when and him and his sister Cassie were that age. He grabbed ahold of a necklace around his neck at the very though of his sister.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:20 am

"N-nothing..." Natsume said still blushing. 'Why did I just blurt that out usually it's the guys going after me...Ijusst don't get it...' she thought to herself as she tried to regain her composure.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:27 am

Suddenly a man ran by and snatched a ladies purse and ran in Kyle's direction. In one swift move Kyle drew Ravanger and slammed the butt of the sword into the mans chest sending him flying to the ground. He then pointed the blade at the mans throat.

"I believe that purse doesn't belong to you, give it back or money will be the least of your problems" Kyle threatned.

The man threw the purse aside and ran off. Kyle picked it up and handed it back to the woman who politely thanked him and then walked off. Kyle sheated Ravanger and continued his patrol.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:31 am

"Wow he just melted my heart..." Natsume said to herself. Where most would be shocked at that display but she found it sexy. 'Definitely gotta find him more often...' she thought to herself as she began walking the streets again.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:37 am

Kyle then noticed smoke raising in the air and it was coming from the middle of town. That meant trouble and Kyle started at a run making his way through crowds of people trying to get there faster hoping he could find out the source of the problem.

"Why tonight of things?" Kyle said as he raced toward the smoked.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:44 am

Natsume wasn't far from where the smoke was. 'oh terrific...better see if there is anything I can do...' she thought to herself running for the source of the smoke. She hated when her relaxation was interupted so whoever it was would pay.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:48 am

Kyle arrived on the scene and found a couple of soldiers harrassing the locals. Even went so far as to set a house on fire. Kyle drew Ravanger and then jumped and slammed his boot into a nearby soldiers face slamming him into the wall and then twisted flipping him and knocking him unconscious. Kyle landed and held Ravanger at his side and dared the others to come near him.

"Come on if you think you're brave enough" Kyle challenged.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:51 am

Natsume saw Kyle fighting some soldiers. 'Damn...guess soemone'd have to find me out eventually...' she thought to herself as she pulled her himura reverse blade and charged and took down a nearby soldier with ease.

"Leave these people alone or taste my blade further..." she said to the soldiers with a cold and murderous stare.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Kyle took out several soldiers before sheathing Ravanger and then spinning onto a light pole and slamming the remaining two soldiers into the wall.

"You never stood a chance" Kyle said.

One of the soldiers stopped Kyle before he could finish him.

"Wait I'm not your enemy...that girl right there is. If you should be stopping anyone it should be her"

Kyle looked over to Natsume.

"That's nonsense" Kyle said.

"You don't believe me then take a look at this" the soldier said as he held out a file.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:45 am

Natsume stood before some soldiers she'd beaten. She only incapacitated them as there was not enough reason to kill them. "Leave and do not trouble these people. I will not see innocents hurt because your false gods want to stop me." she said. "They are monsters more than deities and I know that better than anyone..." she continued.

A soldier then caught her around her back and stabbed her with something before getting thrown off. Natsume took a few steps and then collapsed.

"Thank god that tranq worked..." the soldier said. "Still amazing that this little piece of work has caused so much trouble...it'll be fun when she's in a cell..." he said showing that he had some foul intentions for his captive.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:55 am

Kyle looked at the file and was shocked. She was the girl that he had been hired to track down.

"How do I know this is legit?" Kyle asked.

"It is, and you don't mind we'll taking her in now" the soldier said.

He took the file from Kyle and helped the last standing soldier lift her up. Kyle just watched as they took her away. Guess it was out of his hands now. Though something didn't feel right as he walked away.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:12 am

"Can't stop...must stop...fal'ci...ugh..." Natsume said as she was being carried away, her necklace fallingl from her neck. Unbeknownst to the soldiers that single piece of jewelry also held a vid file on the experiments Sanctum performed on her.

The necklace shined just enough that it was easy to see for anyone looking for something where there was nothing.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:20 am

Suddenly Kyle's earpiece went off. He pressed the switch on it and recieved the transmission.

"Have you located Natsume Yumiko yet?"

"Yes, but its out of my hands now, you never mentioned a second party who was also seeking her"

"Second party? There is no knowledge of someone else tracking her"

"The Liberators sir" Kyle explained.

"Are a bunch of morons, that girl is the key to bringing the Fal'Cie down from the inside. If we lose her, we might not get another chance. Your new objective is to infiltrate the Liberator's base of operations and rescue the subject"

"You're kidding right?"

"I'm not, this mission can't end in failure, do whatever means necessary to get her back"

"Yes sir!" Kyle responded.

Kyle turned around but the soldiers and Natsume were gone. He noticed something on the ground and picked it up.

"Is this...hers?" Kyle asked.

He pocketed it and ran off in the direction that they were headed.

Last edited by Kyle Ravenscroft on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:24 am

Natsume awoke from her tranquilized state by a forceful shove and landing. She looked around seeing she'd been caught. 'Damn it...those monsters have won...' she thought to herself. She was glaring at her jailor.

"You can glare all you like missy but try anything and this is what you'll get." the jailor said before pushing a button. Natsume sceamed as she felt the shock of a collar that was fastened around her neck.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:31 am

Kyle watched as several soldiers were guarding a old run down building. This was there base of operations? Must be one of their smaller unpopulated facilities. Getting in and out wouldn't be a problem. Kyle jumped over a wall and hid behind some crates.

"Seven vs me, I already know the outcome of this trial" Kyle said.

He drew Ravanger and took out a guard that aimlessly wandered into his path. Kyle grabbed before he hit the ground and hid him behind some crates. He moved about silently taking out the remaining six guards and the kicked the door open to be greeted by several more soldiers. Kyle smiled as he began to fight them off.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum