Final Fantasy Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language) - Page 7 Empty Re: Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

Post by Natsume Yumiko Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Natsume started to have nightmares from her past. "No...father please...don't give me to the Oni...I'll do anything...just please save...me...." she muttered in her sleep tossing and turning sweat forming on her brow.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Location : Travels from place to place out of habit from her past occupation...

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language) - Page 7 Empty Re: Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:01 am

Kyle woke up as he could hear cries coming from Natsume's room. He sighed as he got out of bed and walked to her room. He peeked inside from the dim light in the hallway, his necklace dangling over his bare chest. He walked over to the bed

"Natsume! Wake up you're having a nightmare" Kyle said.

He placed his hand on her shoulder and tried to wake her up.

"Natsume!" Kyle said again.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:07 am

Natsume woke up tears in her eyes rising up not paying attention to who was in front of her. Her lips then locked with Kyle and as she realized it she pulled back and blushed. "I'm sorry...I'd forgotten about....my n-nightmares of the past." she said trying to change the subject.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:17 am

"It's okay, wouldn't be the first time that happened" Kyle said slightly embarrassed.

Kyle scratched the back of his head.

"Are you okay?" Kyle asked.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:36 am

"Yeah...just...hurts seeing those memories again...I never understood what drove my father to think giving me to them would help the village..." natsume said pulling her knees to her chest.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:03 am

Kyle sat on the edge of Natsume's bed.

"Wait, your father just gave you to the Fal'Cie?" Kyle asked.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:56 am

"Yes...though back then we didn't know them by that name. They were called Oni by my village which is of course the word for Demon. Every few years someone would sacrifice their child to the Oni to keep them from harming the village..." Natsume explained as she sat there with Kyle.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:11 am

"That's just barberic, how come know one stood up to them?"

Kyle turned away.

"Your case way more severe than mine, my mentor was killed and they took me. I managed to escape when I was fifthteen and went underground and continued my training as a samurai then when I turned seventeen I joined I.C.R.S. in hopes of one day stopping the Fal'Cie and their corrupted ways" Kyle explained.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:56 am

"It was fuedal Japan the only ones who'd lift a finger against demons usually did so against false demons. These were real and everyone who saw them were terrified..." Natsume said.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:13 pm

"Hmm...sounds bad. All the more reason to destroy them" Kyle said.

Kyle then placed a hand on the L'Cie brand on his chest.

"Someone has to stand up to them and take back the world they control. Even if I die in the process, I will stop the Fal'Cie" Kyle said.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:47 am

"Yeah I know but...how many innocents will be lost before that happens..." Natsume said. "Every life I take that's in service to the Sanctum is a misguided innocent who doesn't know any better...like most who live in this world they think the Fal'cie care about them..."
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:51 am

Kyle stood up.

"People just need the right person to show them that what the Fal'Cie is doing is wrong and corrupt. You should tried to get some sleep, I can tell todays events wore you out"

Kyle walked out the room pondering about what he just said.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 am

Natsume sighed a bit befoe lying back down. It took her a while but she finally fell back asleep. Her nightmares left her for the time being allowing her to rest.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:47 am

Kyle slipped back into bed after turning out the lights. The next morning Kyle was up and dressed. He was putting his boots on and lacing them when he got an message on his computer. He walked over to it and read it.

"The ruins of Japan, what could possibly be there?" Kyle asked as he read the message.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:23 am

Natsume was still sleeping comfortably her face bearing a smile. She was dreaming of happier times and of someone particular.

(are you wanting Natsume to come or no?)
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:49 am

(Was going to leave that up to you whether she goes or not. Since Japan was her home I'm not going to make the decision if she joins Kyle or not)

Kyle sat down at the computer and started to type a message to the sender. Asking what the mission was about and why it was so important. Suddenly the video chat came on and Xavier was visible.

"I trust you got my message Kyle" Xavier said.

"Yeah, what could possibly be of interest in the ruins of Japan, if I recalled it was destroyed years ago" Kyle said looking confused.

"Fal-Cie activity, I want to know why they suddenly appeared there. The place was destroyed nearly a century ago. Go there and find out what they're up to, whatever it is it can't be good" Xavier said.

"Don't you think it will upset Natsume, just barging on sacred grounds. That place has become a holy shrine since its destruction" Kyle said.

"I know and I hate to be the one to disturb such a respected place but we need to know what the Fal'Cie are planning before its too late" Xavier said.

"Then I'll check it out then, can't say I feel comfortable about this" Kyle said.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:08 pm

'Those bastards are doing something to my homeland....I won't allow it...' Natsume thought to herself having heard the conversation. She then walked out of the spare room. "It's okay Kyle I'd rather it be human feet that those monsters. But you have to take me with you." she said with her gear all at the ready.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Kyle turned around and stood up.

"Are you you're up for it? I mean that was your home, its going to bring back memories I'm sure" Kyle said as he watched Natsume.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 am

"Yes I know but I want to make sure that those monsters don't ruin what's left." Natsume said. She knew it was going to hurt going there but she had to keep it safe from the Fal'cie.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 am

Kyle just stood there before moving over to a closet. He pressed a switch and the door slid open. He grabbed the harness that allowed him to carry Ravanger on his back and strapped it on and then sheathed Ravanger.

"Okay, I'm ready if you are" Kyle said as he pressed the switch again closing the door.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:40 am

"Let's go. Funny that you're technically taking me home." Natsume said as she was ready to go. 'Time for a little closure...' she thought to herself.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:45 am

"Yeah, funny" Kyle said as he walked out the door.

Kyle headed for the hangar where they kept the jets and submarines and such. When Kyle walked in his jet, the Arwing was fueled and ready to go.

"She's all ready for your departure Mr. Ravenscroft" said a engineer.

"Thanks, shall we" Kyle said as he turned to Natsume.

(Don't laugh at the Arwing, I'm currently in a Starfox mood and playing this while I wait for replys. I love the Arwings)
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:48 am

Natsume was finding herself feeling a bit out of place on the jet. She'd never traveled by anything but chocobo's and normal airships. Now she'd been in a sub and was in a jet. 'why don't people just walk or use normal boats....' she thought to herself.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:51 am

Kyle flipped the switches as the crew abadoned the area and water tight doors shut. Soon the ceiling started to open and water poored in. Soon they were completley submerged. After a while the Arwing started to hover up and when it was clear of the hangar shot toward the service. As soon as it broke water the wings stretched out and soon they were flying off toward the ruins of Japan.

"Not scared are you?" Kyle joked.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:54 am

"Not used to flying at high speed or being underwater...." Natsume said not sure what to make of this new feeling she felt as they were flying to the ruins of her homeland.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum