Final Fantasy Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabrielle: Last Witch of Pandora

2 posters

Go down

Gabrielle: Last Witch of Pandora Empty Gabrielle: Last Witch of Pandora

Post by Gabrielle Knightly Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:18 pm

In a dimension known as Pandora, a place inhabited by magical and non magical people. Where technology and magic are one with one another lives a girl who happens to be a witch, her name is Gabrielle Knightly, and she is the last witch in existance and making her something of a celebrity as witches were known for their heroic efforts in stopping and preventing chaos and destruction throughout Pandora but many years ago a man named Ganon who has gained immortality had a plan in mind, to become a god and rule over Pandora and other dimensions outside his own. To execute his plan without interferance he hunted down and exterminated every witch in existance all except one who was hidden away because she was just a little girl at the time and she was Gabrielle. Ever since Pandora has remained in peace but now that Ganon has awoken he plans to put his plans into motion by gathering three things needed to become a god. But a group of people who don't want him to succeed and rule Pandora out of fear and chaos plan to stop him and they require the help of the last surviving witch, Gabrielle.

It was a peaceful day in the city of Eternia, the largest and most technological city in Pandora. Gabrielle was just waking up. With a flick of her finger her blinds opened up letting the rays of the sun pour in. Her alarm came on broadcasting the events for the day. With another flick of her finger the radio turned off. She got out of bed just as her pet cat Oscar came running over.

"Good morning Oscar, how are we today?" Gabrielle asked as Oscar purred while she scratched his back.

Gabrielle stood up and walked over to her kitchen the lights flickering on at a flick of her finger. She put on a teapot and turned her stove on. She then skipped to her bathroom. Using more of her magic she turned on her shower, shedded her sleepwear and jumped in. After that refreshing shower she got out and using magic again dried her hair and changed into a sleevless white low cut dress, black pants and brown knee high boots. She made her cup of tea and then went out to the balcony and stared out at the city.

"Today is going to be a good day" Gabrielle said as Oscar jumped onto the railing.
Gabrielle Knightly
Gabrielle Knightly
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Gabrielle: Last Witch of Pandora Empty Re: Gabrielle: Last Witch of Pandora

Post by Master Logan Reeves Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:36 am

In a small village on the outskirts of Eternia a young man by the name of Logan was sitting on his porch of his little house with his legs crossed and he was meditating. He looked to be twenty-one but in reality he was three hundred and fifty years old he was given the gift of eternal youth and has lived throughout many battles ensuring Pandora remained in peace and was free from destruction and chaos. The sun peeked over the moutains surronding the village but Logan did not steer at the light penetrating his eyelids. Suddenly a vision came to him and soon his eyes snapped open.

"It can't be" Logan said.

A beautiful woman came walking up the steps of Logan's house.

"Morning Master Logan, its a surprise to see you up this early, I bought you some fresh bread" she said.

"Thank you Camillia, and I'm always up this early just decided to meditate outside this morning, the breeze is quite calming" Logan said.

"It is, isn't it...I always admired the scenery here, but I want to travel outside the village see the metropolises of Pandora, maybe even travel to Eternia. I heard that city is beautiful at night" Camillia said.

"It is, I have been there several times in my past endevours and seems that each time it grows more larger" Logan said.

"You can take me there one day Logan, if I'm with you then it would be so much fun" Camillia said.

"One day, I promise" Logan said.

"Well have to go start my chores, see you later Logan and enjoy the bread" Camillia said before running off.

"Think its time to visit Gabrielle" Logan said as he stood up and took the bread inside.

Last edited by Master Logan Reeves on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Master Logan Reeves
Master Logan Reeves
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Knightly Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Gabrielle decided she would take a walk in the city and get some fresh air. While she was walking she came past a flower cart. And the owner pulled on a silver rose.

"Lovely morning Gabrielle, here take a silver rose" he said as he handed Gabrielle a silver rose.

"Wow a silver rose, I haven't seen one in fifty years" Gabrielle said as she smelled the wild flower.

"Well they only grow in the fields outside New Eden" he said.

"Thanks Dex" Gabrielle said.

"You're welcome, maybe with your magic you can make that flower live forever" Dex said.

"You bet I will" Gabrielle said.

Gabrielle walked into a bookstore so she could look for some new poetry books. Poetry was her absolute favorite. The lady at the register at her as Gabrielle walked through the door.

"Here to add to your poetry collection Gabrielle?" she asked.

"Yes maam" Gabrielle said.

Gabrielle walked over to the section and bumped into someone and fell back.

"I'm so sorry" Gabrielle apologized.
Gabrielle Knightly
Gabrielle Knightly
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Logan Reeves Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:18 pm

"It's quite alright Gabrielle" Logan said.

It had been exactly two years since Logan had last seen the witch. He smiled as he helped her up.

"How are you Gabrielle?" Logan asked.
Master Logan Reeves
Master Logan Reeves
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Knightly Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:22 pm

"Logan! It's been two years" Gabrielle burst out.

She stood up and gave Logan a big hug. When she let go she was smiling.

"I'm doing fine, what have you been up to?" Gabrielle asked.
Gabrielle Knightly
Gabrielle Knightly
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Logan Reeves Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:36 pm

"I'm doing good, I know it your two hundred and fiftiteth birthday so I got you this" Logan said.

He pulled out a thick black and gold book.

"It's poetry collected from all over Pandora and even poems dating back to the medieval ages. There's four hundred and fifty poems in here" Logan said.
Master Logan Reeves
Master Logan Reeves
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Knightly Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:40 pm

"Wow Logan, this is a great birthday present. I can't wait to read it, thank you" Gabrielle said.

She flipped through its many pages seeing colorful pictures and bold black letters.

"I'm a big fan of poetry" Gabrielle said.
Gabrielle Knightly
Gabrielle Knightly
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Logan Reeves Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:44 pm

"Which is why I got it for you, I know you love poetry and that should keep you entertained for a while but knowing you, you'll have it finished by the end of the week" Logan laughed.

Master Logan Reeves
Master Logan Reeves
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Knightly Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:51 pm

"You're probably right, I probably will read it in a week" Gabrielle smiled.
Gabrielle Knightly
Gabrielle Knightly
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Logan Reeves Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:50 am

"There's no doubt in my mind that you won't get this finished in a week. You're in your own little world when you're reading poetry. It's nice to escape from the harshness of reality sometimes" Logan said.

He placed his hand on a book before turning his attention back to Gabrielle.

"I must ask you something, have you sensed anything lately?" Logan asked.
Master Logan Reeves
Master Logan Reeves
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Knightly Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:53 am

"I haven't sensed anything at all, why do you ask?" Gabrielle asked.
Gabrielle Knightly
Gabrielle Knightly
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Logan Reeves Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:55 am

"While I was meditating at my place I suddenly felt a burst of energy from somewhere in Pandora. I hope I wrong but it felt like the energy belong to...I think it belonged to Ganon" Logan said with a serious look on his face.

He waited for Gabrielle's response.
Master Logan Reeves
Master Logan Reeves
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Knightly Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:58 am

"Ganon! I thought he was dead, I thought he was defeated. That's why its been so peace for the past hundred years. I hope what you're sensing is wrong" Gabrielle said.

She did not like this news at all but it couldn't be Ganon. He was defeated a hundred years ago. If it was him they were not prepared for the storm that was about to come.
Gabrielle Knightly
Gabrielle Knightly
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down