Final Fantasy Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language) - Page 4 Empty Re: Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:16 am

"Don't bother with a room it just makes me easier to target. And also I'll tell you how I really feel I'm sorry you lost someone to them but take note that some of us died but still walk in this world. I died over a millenia ago as did the way of the world as I knew it. Honor is fleeting in this world dropped like a a piece of paper when it is not needed. All I require is targets for practice and food and water do that and I will help but if for a moment I feel your honor falter don't be surprised if I vanish into nothingness." Natsume said before turning to leave her frozen L'cie brand clearly visible on the back of her neck.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Location : Travels from place to place out of habit from her past occupation...

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language) - Page 4 Empty Re: Scars of Battle and Betrayal (Rated T for Teen for Violence and Blood plus some mild language)

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:21 am

"Fine, but we are not your enemy so quit treating us as such, if I was your enemy I wouldn't have ordered to Kyle to rescue you from the Liberators" Director Xavier said.

Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Knightly Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:26 am

"Our training facility is under reconstruction after Kyle's last training session so you won't be able to train just yet, but our cafeteria is opened for business" Gabrielle said as she smiled.
Gabrielle Knightly
Gabrielle Knightly
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:30 am

Natsume stopped and turned toward him. "If I treated you as an enemy I wouldn't be here I'd have told Kyle to go to hell and left. Once again becoming a shadow and a demon in the eyes of the demons. Now if you're done making assumptions that are incorrect I'll be going and also don't call me in here. Brings what I've lost tothe surface and I don't like it..." Natsume said. If he talked again she'd simply give him the finger and keep walking. She then looked at Gabrielle and sighed a bit. "Nevermind the food I'll just hunt myself...can't stand the things you call food..." she said before walking off and out into the open.

Last edited by Natsume Yumiko on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:33 am

Kyle was making his way to the cafeteria thinking about things.

"Weapons, now that's new" Kyle said to himself.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Knightly Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:34 am

"Geez you can cut the tension in here with a knife, no wonder Kyle left. Shall we continue to the cafeteria?" Gabrielle asked.
Gabrielle Knightly
Gabrielle Knightly
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:37 am

"No...I'm going outside to practice..." Natsume said still walking. She passed Kyle and didn't even bother taking her eye off the doorway outside. She needed to practice and get her focus back. Seeing the decor of the director's office had put her in a foul mood.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Knightly Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:40 am

"Well that sure was one hell of a meeting" Gabrielle said.
Gabrielle Knightly
Gabrielle Knightly
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:42 am

"You do realize there is no outside, we're underwater" Kyle said as he passed Natsume.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:55 am

Natsume was really angry now. An aura oozed from her body like crimson lightning. "Then you better start reinforcing every wall cause you've got someone in a bad state of mind down here with you. Cause this 'base' would flood if I started my practices in her because even holding back my strikes unleash sonic booms." she said her voice getting a somewhat demonic echo to it.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:58 am

Kyle rolled his eyes and grabbed Natsume's hand.

"Then you better hold on then" Kyle said as his eyes glowed blue.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:01 am

"Let go of me.." Natsume said her eyes going orange. She didn't like Kyle grabbing her and had the desire to cleave him in two now.

(dude that's godmodding...)
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:04 am

(Not really, its one of his abilities...always been ever since I created him. He can teleport but it leaves him in a weakened state)

"Too late!" Kyle said.

Soon Kyle and Natsume were on a beach overlooking the ocean. Kyle was rested on one knee and was breathing heavily.

"There...t-train all you won't, can't having you sinking the whole base because you're in a foul mood" Kyle said as he was out of breath.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:08 am

"Then see you around cause it'll take quite a bit for my mood to calm. I am seeing red..." Natsume said her eyes still in orange hue. She then sent a sudden slash to the ocean making a massive wave.

(not the teleporting. Auto grabbing Natsume she'd have plenty of time to pull herself out of his range.)
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:11 am

"Do what you want, no ones here to stop you. I'm too weak to even try" Kyles said.

He stood up and wobbled for a minute before limping over to a tree branch and crashing to the ground resting his back against it.

Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:18 am

Natsume then all of a sudden threw several kunai with wires attached into the waves she created and pulled them back revealing fish on knives. As they flew back toward her she charged toward a tree with several slashes that left the tree into a pile of wood. She then used a fire spell to light the wood and then the fish landed on a wooden rack.

"You realize that this partnership is probably a bad idea right..." she said.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:27 am

"Probably, I'm not going to sit here and pretend it is" Kyle said as he pulled out an bottle of Elixar and downed it one gulp.

Suddenly his strength returned and felt better than ever. He stood up and walked to the beaches edge.

"It's your call, no ones forcing us to work together" Kyle said.

Suddenly a missle struck the spot where Kyle was and exploded creating a massive crator.

"There you are Natsume, been looking for you everywhere. Your new friends couldn't hide you from us forever" said a man with a silver mask.

He drew a very large blade and thrust it on his shoulder.

"You're coming with me, dead or alive!" he said.

He teleported to the beach and threw up a barrier preventing escape.

"Still seems that everyone has a habit of dying around you, your friend sure didn't last long" he smiled.

Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:31 am

"Go to hell...I'll be sending you monster gods there soon little boy..." natsume said not even looking the least bit concerned. She'd recovered from earlier and now she was ready for any tricks as she drew her blade. "In such a rush to die and yet still a boy in my eyes now time for your lesson..." she said ready for battle.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:35 am

Suddenly Kyle arrived Ravanger ready to strike.

"Son of a bitch I don't like surprises!" Kyle yelled.

"Annoyance, let me shut you up, permentaly!" the man said.

He teleported in front of Kyle and rammed his blade straight through him. He lifted Kyle into the air.

"You were saying?"

He threw Kyle over Natsume and he crashed and disappeared under the water. Ravanger landed a few feet away from Natsume.

"Now that I have taken care of that annoying pest, shall we get down to business?"
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:44 am

"Well now that you've thrown him into the water I can show off a trick I've kept up my sleeve..." Natsume said smiling as she knew that her new aquaintance wasn't down for the count. Her smile grew more however pulling out what looked like a crystal of sorts. It had the shape of a wolf head. she threw it to the air and then shattered it with a kunai. "Fenrir..." she said and a large wolf came out of a portal created by the shattered crystal.

"Meet Fenrir my Eidolon. He's very protective of me and more tenacious than the Eidolon Odin in protecting his chosen L'cie. Now my pretty wolf it's time for us to feast..." she said and with that they charged both with murderous orange eyes.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:50 am

"You have the power of an Eidolon too it seems, let me show you want a true Eidolon looks like"

He threw a crystallized flame into the air and shot it with his gun.

"Cerberus, come forth!"

The ground beneath them shattered and out came a menacing three headed dog that was bigger than either of them. He growled as flames spit from his mouth. A chain around his neck with a lock. All six eyes focused on Natsume and Fenrir.

"I believe its all about size and strength"

He soon spotted Ravanger and teleported and grabbed the weapon and threw it toward Cerberus who ate it and started to glow with a orange light.

"Cerberus takes on the power of whatever he consumes and since your friend is most likely dead, he won't be needing his blade anymore. Cerberus attack!"

Cerberus charged at Fenrir.
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:55 am

"Hope you're pet likes heartburn cause that won't help him any." Natsume said a sadistic smile on her face as she took lead of the charge ready to fight Cerberus as she felt he was more worthy an opponent than the man wielding his power. "Come on little puppy mother has something for you..." she said.

(are you scared yet? Razz)
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:57 am

Cerberus started snapping at Natsume.

"How foolish to underestimate Cerberus's power. Cerberus, wear her down but do not kill her, save that pleasure for me"

(Not really...lol)
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsume Yumiko Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:02 am

(Then be prepared to see her sadistic and cruel side *grins evily*)

"Wear me down? I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'm not titled the Battousai for nothing..." Natsume said as she slipped under the beast. She then sliced at the back of its legs as Fenrir lunged for Cerberus' eyes. Even these attacks were just a warm up for the cruelty Natsume planned to unleash on the beast.
Natsume Yumiko
Natsume Yumiko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Ravenscroft Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:11 am

Cerberus kicked his back leg at Natusme and then headbutted Fenrir knocking the wolf away. He then spun in place to foil any attempts at being attacked. He then gathered energy in his middle mouth and fired a ball of fire at Natsume.

"We'll see!"

Last edited by Kyle Ravenscroft on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyle Ravenscroft
Kyle Ravenscroft
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum