Final Fantasy Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:P I need help ill delete this later but........

2 posters

Go down

:P I need help ill delete this later but........ Empty :P I need help ill delete this later but........

Post by Lightning Farron Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:34 pm

How would you answer this if you where Tide i have no clue

In all actuality, Lightning expected this response— considering he didn’t expect her own. The tear said it all. She listened to him attentively due to the factor of the blood connection between them. She felt remorse, but at the same time her words from days passed had been fulfilled. Standing right there before him would be the very fabrication of her being. Of course, emotions tend to blind those who are wrecked with pain and misery. Taking in the sight of the l’Cie brand made that twisting knife sensation rise within her abdomen once more. She didn’t waver with her expression, however. It was somewhat commendable, actually. Then again, she couldn’t help but want to beg him for an explanation of his focus. She wouldn’t pry within such boundaries just yet.

“Tide, just listen to me.. if you want answers, here they come.” And with that, she would gallantly stride past him. Impenetrable eyes closed in remembrance of what had occurred. “I was swept away from this world. Swept into the confinement of a dark and desolate place. I was written from our history, and sent to the unseen realm. The realm of Valhalla— I’m sure you’ve heard some form of information on it somewhere.” She said this as though she already knew— with further contemplation, she technically did; what with being able to see the entire span of time as mentioned before. “I was cast into this realm of darkness and sorrow, whose shores were not graced by the lips of time. I haven’t aged— not one bit. When arriving, I made my way to the central edifice and came upon a throne. I knew instantly who once sat within its confinement. The goddess drowning in a sea of chaos— Etro.” Then, Lightning would turn to him to further explain as to why she had been taken to Valhalla. “Etro had warped the timeline when altering the fate of my comrades, as well as myself. With that, darkness would threaten to overthrow the land and send this realm of ours into a veil of entropy. A man, alongside this darkness, threatens to devour our reality by destroying the timeline. I was yanked into that world to become Etro’s champion. I had made my decision— I would fight. I made such a decision to keep you and everyone safe. I did that for Serah, for everyone; especially for you. The battles were endless, but in truth they had finally come to an end. Serah is gone.. somewhere not even I know.” She spoke within this portion lightly, due to wanting to ease within the subject of Serah’s death. “I made a promise to her that I wouldn’t ever forget her after she pleaded me of such..” The lateral of ebony gloved hands would rise to subtly settle over the golden bird-like emblem mounted atop her breastplate. The resolve that was already overwhelming her eyes would rage relentlessly. “After that, I drifted into a slumber— a crystal stasis upon Etro’s throne. Though my dreams seemed everlasting, I had finally awakened within this dying world.. Miraculously, I managed to find my way into the timeline thus leading me here before you.”
Lightning Farron
Lightning Farron
Force General
Force General

Characters Taken
Characters:

https://finalfantasylegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

:P I need help ill delete this later but........ Empty Re: :P I need help ill delete this later but........

Post by Knight Captain, Storm Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:41 pm

(Wow, you sound JUST like Lightning... that's... You're Lightning aren't you? lol.)

"Mom... I had no idea... but,my focus, you know how it is, nothing but a messed up, blurry vision... I'm sorry I kept it hidden from you for so long, but... it's too late for me I'm already too far into development. I waited so long to tell you, scared of what you would say... of how you'd react... but now that I've waited too long, I don't even know what I have to do so... Mom... I'm so sorry."

(How is that?)
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Characters Taken
Characters:

http://www.wix.com/lorddarkfrog/lightning

Back to top Go down

:P I need help ill delete this later but........ Empty Re: :P I need help ill delete this later but........

Post by Lightning Farron Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:44 pm

(lol)

Well she didnt ask about his focus she was just explaining to him where she was i mean the no idea part is good but going right into the focus is eh...
Lightning Farron
Lightning Farron
Force General
Force General

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Captain, Storm Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:51 pm

((I see... I saw the first paragraph showing her finding out about his brand so... that's why I said that.))

"Mom... you've been through a lot. I can't really think of what to say, it's a lot that you went through... Mom, you did the right thing... If it wasn't for you... We would have no future... we would have nothing left... thank you."
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Farron Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:54 pm

((ehh....some of that will work but tides kinda of mad at her...))
Lightning Farron
Lightning Farron
Force General
Force General

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Captain, Storm Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:55 pm

((Oh I didn't know that... Yeah I need more background details lol.))
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Farron Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:58 pm

you want all of it its long...
Lightning Farron
Lightning Farron
Force General
Force General

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Captain, Storm Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Well I sadly can't provide too much help unless I know what's going on, so if you don't want to type it up or link it or something I can't help much.
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Farron Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:04 pm

I have it typed so....

The rear flank of this boy would suddenly begin to distort with the manifestation of highly condensed photons. Such photons would slowly begin to swirl into a tall mass that was that of a golden spectrum whose peak was mounted by a golden halo of sorts. The configuration of such a spectrum would not only be the highly condensed photons, but these photons would have stirred with the daintiness of crystalline residue. The illumination from such a spectrum was undoubtedly brilliant and unworldly—only because that’s exactly what it was. Unworldly and abnormal. Not long after its suddenness with formation into the very foundation of this actuality’s reality, faintly audible clicks could be heard from within the aforementioned spectrum’s depths. Emerging from said spectrum would be a brilliancy that rivaled even that of the illumination that the rift had given off.

Such brilliancy would be that of a woman donning an equally brilliant set of Valkyrie armor—based from the Nordic mythological origins—that was sculpted into a flawless display. However, it lacked a helm that any typical Valkyrie armor would hold. Her weapon was not visible for it was concealed within the fabrication of time itself. A feather sash displayed evidence of the goddess drowning in a sea of chaos—Etro. The bird-like emblem atop her breastplate would show evidence of another deity—Lindzei, or perhaps Bhunivelze. Fair skin was only slightly exposed in portions of this armor that needed exposition. Piercing, crystalline-cyan irises would act as jewels of adornment upon a heart-shaped face in which was framed by locks of pink hair—Frayed when parting to the right in her bangs, but draping down the left of her guarded shoulders in gentle, smooth waves of pastel pink, just as mentioned of its hue. Her expression held a sternness that clearly stated that a militaristic background was a part of her past. If there was any form of curiosity, it would have been overwhelmed by the overflowing resolve that coated those impenetrable eyes.

Instantaneously would those mentioned eyes take note of the Guardian Corps pauldron upon the boy’s left shoulder—which reminded her highly of her past as the ex-sergeant of the security regiment stationed within her own hometown of Bodhum. A position that she had resigned from due to the incident that had happened not long ago—or at least it felt that way. Her time within Valhalla, mixed with her time after awakening from her crystal stasis, had her clock completely off the rails. A small form of familiarity uplifted and blossomed within this woman as she stared at the boy before her, but for reasons unknown she couldn’t put a name to that face, let alone knowledge to that face.

The liquid diamond personification of her voice would then rise from porcelain pink lips whose softness betrayed the actuality of her diamond-like persona that she withheld. Taking a subtle step inward as she spoke, it was clear that some form of curiosity had planted its seed within her mind, considering she had no knowledge that she would end up in the entirety of their current location with a boy who held familiarity to her, but at the same time didn’t. “State your name, and official GC status—as well as our current location.”

Soldiers Older then the boy him self spread out, as he stepped back. It was her after years of searching and time traveling even going so far back in time he’d put his life in danger. He stood there in awe for a moment, silent the young solider then walked forward looking at the woman. Wanting so bad to wrap his arms around her in excitement but his training kept him strong he resisted. Placing his hands at his side and nodding he finally spoke up. The tone of his voice cold emotionless and filled with much pain. “Prince Tide Farron Caelum, Lieutenant, Caelum City”

He waited for a moment watching her every move as he looked to his Soldiers asking them to leave with a single hand movement the vanished. His Blue eyes starred coldly at her as his hand gripped the hilt of his weapon placed in its holster. Waiting for a response, it’d been years, yes, but she had to remember him she just had to. He waited for a response, or at least for her to move, say something, even vanish from his sight.

Tide..

It was truly him— her child. The child she had bequeathed and graced this world with. A tenderness would then blossom within the crystalline confinements of her gaze when the memories had brushed through the entirety of her being’s temporal brain region— the memory region. The sternness within her expression almost faded in every form and fashion, while she took a single step inward toward the boy that stood not even seven meters out from her. Just as any mother would after years of separation, she would look back on what he was before said separation. He had grown into a fine young man— but at the same time he had grown into something that she used to be. Cold and isolated— reserved with readiness within the tips of his fingers. Then again, she watched all of this. From Valhalla’s boundaries, she had been able to watch the entire span of time— watched her son go from era to era in search of her. Something that silently broke her heart— something that gave the sensation of a twisting knife just as any reunion does. Just as it was doing at this very moment.

“It’s been quite some time, Tide…” The liquid smoothness of her voice held a sense of remembrance within its entirety when she spoke this time. Gallantly would guarded legs take her into a stride that would render her now to stand before her son. The lateral of ebony gloved hands would rise and settle over the left of his shoulders— the only one that was guarded by the aforementioned pauldron.

He released his tight grip on his blade as his eyes only narrowed then he looked down to the grounded a tear slipped from his eye landing on his boot “Thats all you have to say…you know how long i’ve been looking for you, how many lives where lost, my best friend in the whole world died helping searching for you and that’s it” he chocked on the last of his words as he pulled off his navy blue glove that covered his right hand raising his head holding up the back of his hand to her showing her a similar mark she once held herself the L’Cie brand “I became a L’Cie looking for you I turned away everything for you, I-I was only a child”

He quickly put his glove back on and backed away as he moved her hand from his shoulder. “Do you know what I felt that day, when you said you promised you’d be back but never came back I felt unloved like I did something.”

In all actuality, Lightning expected this response— considering he didn’t expect her own. The tear said it all. She listened to him attentively due to the factor of the blood connection between them. She felt remorse, but at the same time her words from days passed had been fulfilled. Standing right there before him would be the very fabrication of her being. Of course, emotions tend to blind those who are wrecked with pain and misery. Taking in the sight of the l’Cie brand made that twisting knife sensation rise within her abdomen once more. She didn’t waver with her expression, however. It was somewhat commendable, actually. Then again, she couldn’t help but want to beg him for an explanation of his focus. She wouldn’t pry within such boundaries just yet.

“Tide, just listen to me.. if you want answers, here they come.” And with that, she would gallantly stride past him. Impenetrable eyes closed in remembrance of what had occurred. “I was swept away from this world. Swept into the confinement of a dark and desolate place. I was written from our history, and sent to the unseen realm. The realm of Valhalla— I’m sure you’ve heard some form of information on it somewhere.” She said this as though she already knew— with further contemplation, she technically did; what with being able to see the entire span of time as mentioned before. “I was cast into this realm of darkness and sorrow, whose shores were not graced by the lips of time. I haven’t aged— not one bit. When arriving, I made my way to the central edifice and came upon a throne. I knew instantly who once sat within its confinement. The goddess drowning in a sea of chaos— Etro.” Then, Lightning would turn to him to further explain as to why she had been taken to Valhalla. “Etro had warped the timeline when altering the fate of my comrades, as well as myself. With that, darkness would threaten to overthrow the land and send this realm of ours into a veil of entropy. A man, alongside this darkness, threatens to devour our reality by destroying the timeline. I was yanked into that world to become Etro’s champion. I had made my decision— I would fight. I made such a decision to keep you and everyone safe. I did that for Serah, for everyone; especially for you. The battles were endless, but in truth they had finally come to an end. Serah is gone.. somewhere not even I know.” She spoke within this portion lightly, due to wanting to ease within the subject of Serah’s death. “I made a promise to her that I wouldn’t ever forget her after she pleaded me of such..” The lateral of ebony gloved hands would rise to subtly settle over the golden bird-like emblem mounted atop her breastplate. The resolve that was already overwhelming her eyes would rage relentlessly. “After that, I drifted into a slumber— a crystal stasis upon Etro’s throne. Though my dreams seemed everlasting, I had finally awakened within this dying world.. Miraculously, I managed to find my way into the timeline thus leading me here before you.”
Lightning Farron
Lightning Farron
Force General
Force General

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Captain, Storm Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:05 pm

O_O THAT IS LONG!!!
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Farron Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:06 pm

I told you
Lightning Farron
Lightning Farron
Force General
Force General

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Captain, Storm Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:08 pm

lol I'll read it as soon as I have a chance.
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Farron Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:09 pm

ok
Lightning Farron
Lightning Farron
Force General
Force General

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Captain, Storm Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Tide stayed silent and looked away. He was still filled with rage and sadness. He didn't know what to say to her. He hadn't seen her in many years and had grown up without a mother. Long years of searching and waiting for her and that was all she had to say for herself? "What about me? Do you realize that I had to grow up motherless? I grew up hearing stories about you, grew up with memories of how you did all these great things... but I grew up not knowing who you really were, what the truth was, and so much more..."
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Farron Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:00 pm

perfect thanks!
Lightning Farron
Lightning Farron
Force General
Force General

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Captain, Storm Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:03 pm

glad I could be of help. Smile
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain, Storm
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning Farron Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:16 pm

^^ yup
Lightning Farron
Lightning Farron
Force General
Force General

Characters Taken
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum